Be a dedicated resource and the primary point of contact for for the pertinent business unit he/she is assigned.
Provide advice on all procurement matters to the users in the business unit, and assist to plan the procurement strategy and approach for the execution of the procurement requests. Where necessary consult, and seek directions from Procurement Director and designated RO from Procurement Department.
Coordinate and execute the procurement activities; monitor and report on the progress of these activities to both business unit and Procurement management periodically.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Accountancy/Finance/Supply Chain, Science, Engineering or Information Technology.
- At least 6 years of experience in procurement and leadership role
- Possess strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Able to work independently and deliver results on time.
- Candidates with No less than 8 years of experience in a purchasing role; preferably in the Healthcare or IT industry will be considered for the Director level role. The Deputy Director, Procurement; supports and complement the Director Procurement in his strategic and operational leadership of the Procurement Department. The incumbent will assist the Director Procurement to formulate and review procurement policies and procedures