- Sets the strategy, vision and policy for managing the day-to-day strategic and tactical operations of the BI teams.
- Holds responsibilities associated with historical data sourcing and preparation, data storage, reporting, analytics, data exploration and information delivery.
- Works with senior management to understand and prioritise data and information requirements.
- Oversees the development of testing methodology and criteria, standards, policies and procedures for the structure and attributes of the business intelligence tools and systems. He oversees budgeting and planning.
- Able to influence key stakeholders and spearhead a data driven approach to resolve business issues.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in developing, implementing and maintaining IT systems; preferably on ETL rules, data modeling and design with any of the BI Applications
- A thorough understanding of data warehouse principles and design guidelines is also expected with past implementation of a data warehouse of data mart application
- Strong SQL skills using Oracle and/or SQL Server databases
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems with reports and ETL processes
- Experience in all phases of the BI project lifecycle
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently
- Experience in Tableau, OBIEE or any other publishing tools
- Experience in healthcare industry is an added advantage
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
Shortlisted candidates will be offered either a 1 Year Agency Contract or Permanent employment.