- Coordinates and/or performs transactional Demo activities between organizations including Field Sales, Customer Support Organization, Field Repair Center, Logistics, Order Management, Customer Operations Center, and Demo Operations.
- Coordinate and manage returns processes with the Customer Operations Center , Refurbished Instruments Business, Warehouse Material Coordinators, and Sales Reps.
- Provide assistance to customer facing Sales teams. Perform post-sales support coordination related to DEFOAs, warranty, etc.
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks, including maintaining inventory accuracy.
- Effectively uses SAP for all required transactions to support the manufacturing process.
- Following procedures outlined by process documentation and product manuals
- Manage inventory following dedicated processes
- Support the COE’s with order entry
- Schedule Demo Loan placements and removals
- Support Demo ordering
- Maintains flexibility and receptiveness to change in daily routine. Open to and capable of completing a variety of tasks in the work area that require standing, lifting, and walking.
- Understands and follows the Quality system requirements
- Identify and follow up on business opportunities to strengthen Demo operations.
- Work as a Material Handler and perform physical/system transactions related to tracking/monitoring and issuing inventory from the warehouse.
- Work closely with our Logistics Center/Warehouse & Refurbished Instruments Business Warehouse for refurbishment of Demo instruments and their delivery in case of their sales to a customer
- Physical movements of inventory between Demo Warehouse Refurbishment Center/Logistic Center as appropriate.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
- Typically 4+ years relevant experience for entry to this level.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience in job and ability to work independently.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 6 Months Agency Contract employment.