Centralized Sales Support plays a critical governance and sales support role that translates client purchase order into a sales order for products, services and solution business.
As a Sales Support Executive, you will support Sales Support Specialist to provide sales order fulfilment, delivery management and billing distribution services to business units. You will be expected to think “customer first” and want to deliver the right products, services and solutions to meet customer needs.
You are responsible for processing customer orders, handling requests and solving issues relating to the entire Order to Cash end to end process. You will act as the key intermediary between customers, internal and external stakeholders and provide excellent sales support to Business Units. Besides processing customer sales orders and vendor purchase orders, you will also follow up on the status of delivery, billing, collection, payment, responding to customers and vendors queries, contributing to excellent customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales operations. Take the initiative to improve and automate work. You will also drive local statutory and group compliance.
- Degree / Diploma in Business, Supply Chain, Operations or relevant disciplines
- At least 3-5 years relevant experience
- Must have experience in SAP
- Experience in established Multinationals
- Good customer care and communication skill
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Positive attitude and mindset for continuous improvement
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly MS Word and Excel