Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Involve in technical design and development
- Define system-level application architecture that includes high-level design, architectural policies and principles, design and programming guidelines, implementation risks and mitigation measures, software development and integration strategies, software configuration controls, etc.
- Deliver bespoke GIS application and configuration and setup of GIS products
- Front customers in technical discussions and requirements gathering
- Analyse process/program specifications & translate specifications to program codes, conforming to GIS guidelines and GIS best practices
- Make changes to configurable items, which include hardware, software, documentation, etc. It covers configuration management planning, configuration identification, configuration controls & audits
- Provide technical leadership in project(s) or major modules independently.
- Lead and guide the team in the integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test (UAT) & implementation activities to fix the reported problems/bugs of the system to ensure the smooth execution of programs in the production environment
- Lead the team in investigation on all reported problems/errors & initiate amendments & testing so that the system can operate correctly & efficiently
- Prepare & maintain up-to-date system documentation.
- Analyse functional requirements to translate into application design using established design methodologies and guidelines
- Perform maintenance scope of work for projects in production
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology related field, or IT equivalent
- Experience in working .Net/ASP.Net Technologies, web services, Java Script, HTML5 development, & REST API
- Excellent knowledge in Database design, developing PL SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers using Oracle / SQL Server
- Strong knowledge of geodatabase management and ArcGIS Server configuration
- Develop, deploy, and maintain GIS applications built with ArcGIS Software/extensions
- Must have good knowledge on ESRI suites of technologies like Desktop, Server, ArcPro
- Development experience in ESRI’s Arc Objects API