- Responsible for Privileged User account administration of various windows and Unix accounts using CyberArk.
- Integrating various platforms with CA, such as different LDAP providers, Windows servers, Unix servers, Database and networking devices.
- Creating and Managing safes, platforms and owners.
- Knowledge on CPM and PSM connector customization.
- Identity and Accompaniment experience and knowledge.
- The candidate is required to perform Incident/Problem analysis, application Changes and Bug fixes as required and will be required to support application change Deployment, Maintenance window activities, and follow-up with Users on key issues.
- Degree holder with at least 3 years relevant experience
- Good knowledge of CyberArk application and PAM
- Experience in CyberArk (Application fixes, support, and maintenance)
- Autoit scripting Knowledge Good to have skills (Optional)
- Security Risk Assessment
- Security Incident Monitoring and Management
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment