- Good hands-on on SQL scripting and ready to pursue the same on a long term basis
- Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before final release.
- Direct liaison with businesses for gathering requirements, data analysis, SQL development, data quality assessment, user support etc
- Knowledge of the inter-connections between banking products, processes and applications
- 3+ years of experienced in SQL scripting and knowledge in scripting languages (e.g. R, Python, Java).
- Strong analytical mindset
- Strong expertise in Data Ware house structures
- Proven experience in ETL: Data Sourcing, collecting, cleansing, transformation, preparation and data validation
- Expertise and Knowledge of Data Pipelines and related Automation.
- Understanding of Big Data Analytics infrastructure (experience in Spark nice to have)
- Consultancy and support into definition of datasets based on statistical knowledge
- Expertise / understanding in IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) approaches
- Collaborating with Clients
- The role is database engineer. The minimum requirement is advance in SQL skill.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 year Agency Contract employment