- Support software installed in client image baselines, with their future releases and future new installations. These shall include, and not limited to the followings:
- BIOS & drivers;
- Operating Systems;
- Browsers e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc.;
- Office Productivity suite such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Acrobat Reader, etc;
- Applications (if any);
- Anti-virus utilities, e.g. Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Track vulnerabilities and the availability of patches; perform assessment to determine if environments are affected.
- Manage and ensure that change requests for release of patches and software updates are timely release to patch the Production machines.
- Manage and ensure that proper patch or software testing are conducted in the Lab environment and verification at Production Unit Test machine before they are released to Pilot and mass.
- Carry out client performance measurement for all client environments after patched; and maintain records of the performance measurement taken.
- Troubleshoot and provide workaround to resolve system and applications issues encounter during patching or operation.
- Maintain up-to-date lab images and test kits to assist users with software testing and certification.
- Manage hardware and software configurations(i.e.windows firewall settings, registry settings) of the supported client devices, and provide updated procedural documentation and relevant reports for any configuration change.
- Build new images to support new deployment and current operations packed with updated Baseline Applications and proper image versioning. Conduct testing and troubleshooting with issues encountered on image.
- Update Configuration List and Deployment Guide, Configuration Guide, User Guide
- Provide 2nd line of support to address IT-related queries, incidents and requests reported by 1st line and users.
- Diploma in Information Technology / Engineering
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting Desktop related issues
- Experience in managing Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 10 Operating System
- Good knowledge in Office Productivity suite and other Operating System platform
- Good understanding of Windows and Active Directory background. For example, domain user accounts, domain vs. local user accounts, user profiles, and group policies.
- Good understanding of scripts and batch files.
- Good understanding of security concepts such as authentication and authorisation.
- Familiarity with deployment, packaging, and imaging tools.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.