Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- To be responsible for system and middleware architecture.
- Plan and design the system infrastructure architecture based on application requirement
- Responsible for VM provisioning and installation/configuration of middleware products.
- Responsible for patching and security hardening activities to ensure system security.
- Responsible for troubleshooting activities for middleware related issues.
- Responsible for system documentations.
- Working Product Knowledge Required: Candidate is expected to be able to immediately troubleshoot issues in the following Middleware Products : IIS, JBCS, Nginx, JBoss, Weblogic and Tomcat Server
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- At least 8+ years of experience on 3 different Java Application Servers
- At least 2+ years of experience as an architect
- Strong architecture and planning skills
- Able to resolve technical issues fast
- Fast learner and able to pick up new technologies when so required
- Good written and oral communication skills
- He/she should be a person with great sense of responsibility and willing to go all out to ensure delivery. While he/she makes presentation to management, he/she must also be able to perform ground-level tasks. This includes performance of the middleware engineer tasks whenever such situation arises.
- To perform this role properly, he/she must already have extensive experience in both the development of Java Web Application and installation/administration of Java Application Servers. He/she needed to have experience in fixing VAPT findings and addressing PT issues. He/she needed to be able to operate freely on both Linux machines and Windows machines.
- He/she should also have practical project management experience and able to plan out middleware delivery schedule and monitor and follow through the schedule.
- Due to the nature, the candidate should be prepared to be called by project teams at all times to resolve production issues.
- Candidates should have experience working on the following: AWS, Azure, GCC, GPC, GDC, Oracle, MS SQL and PostgreSQL