- Network/Security/System operation support and administration. Support Includes Service request, Change Request, Problem Management, Asset/Inventory Management, Incident Management, Patch Management, etc
- System Onboarding/Offboarding, Service Improvement and adhoc project related tasks
- Pro-actively monitor, pre-empt, diagnose, troubleshoot and rectify network related problems to ensure high availability and Enterprise network.
- Maintain and continuously improve on efficiency of entire network infrastructure
- Perform after office hour standby duties and maintenance/operation support.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience.
- Extensive hands-on experience on managing and implementation of network.
- Working experience in routing and Switching for the network environment and knowledge in security appliances e.g FW will be advantageous.
- Minimum certification of CCNA or higher.
- Be customer-oriented and possess good communication skills in English(written and verbal)
- Possess strong analytical skills and proactive in resolving problems and proposing alternate approaches where appropriate.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency contract employment.