- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software applications for Web based, thick/thin and Mobile Frontend.
- Integration with backend system including usage of API and messaging technologies.
- Improve software quality using Scrum practices such as code review and unit testing.
- Assist PO/BA on user stories refinement.
- Assist QA/Tester on test automation and bug fixes.
- Assist DevOps on build and release automation.
- Prepare interface specifications and other design documentations
- Experience with web and/or mobile applications development.
- Able to express design using UML notation and derive tasks backlog in SCRUM.
- A fast learner, have a proactive attitude and an eye for quality works
- A team player - inclusive mindset to collaborate effectively in a diverse team
- Added advantage with below experiences:
- Experience with development on a public cloud, e.g. Microsoft Azure, AWS will be an advantage
- Experience with microservices application development will be an advantage
- Experience in developing platform level features, such as configuration management, service discovery and routing, feature switch, A/B testing, etc.
- Familiarity with Spring Framework
- Experience with Maven, Nexus or Artifactory
- Experience with Git or Subversion
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with CI/CD systems, such as Bamboo, Jenkins
- Scrum certified, and with experience in a Scrum project
Shortlisted candidates will be offered either 2 Years Direct Contract employment.