Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Take ownership of a range of larger and more strategic clients within segments 2 and 3 by passionately advocating the client requirement, whilst keeping sight of the need to increase revenue and improve margins.
- Realise revenue and margin targets and maximise sales opportunities through connecting client needs with offerings and solutions
- Minimise churn and maximise retention as well as uncover sales opportunities in assigned accounts.
- Re-evaluate progress against revenue/profit goals monthly and develop best/worst case scenarios for input into a monthly financial plan.
- Responsible for driving client satisfaction throughout the entire lifecycle of the clients’ buying process, by taking ownership for the commercial agreement for each client.
- Approaches the management of his/her account in a systematic way by identifying the strategy they will use to develop and grow the account profitably.
- Generate demand by assisting clients to identify current needs and articulating how organisation can add value through its services and solutions.
- Build enduring relationships and display an understanding of the client industry, business environment and strategy to identify current and future opportunities for the organisation.
- Influence and work closely with vendors to achieve required results.
- Using sales tools and methodology to effectively manage territory, accounts, opportunities, pipelines and forecast.
- Develop open and effective channels of communication in with each client within the assigned account.
- Encourage revenue growth by inspiring clients to additional services.
- Become the reliable point of contact for clients that is required to establish a strong business relationship.
- Drive to achieve revenue and margin targets and exploit opportunities, whilst displaying notable client service orientation.
- Implement and/or align governance and compliance policies in own practice area to identify and manage risk exposure liability.
- Monitor and control financial governance and compliance to ensure the effective management of financial cost.
- Take ownership of key clients within the assigned segment.
- Relevant Degree or Advanced Diploma
- Post-graduate qualification would be advantageous
- Solid experience in a similar role in a similar environment
- Proven experience in a sales environment and/or customer service role
- Proven sales and client engagement experience coupled with a good understanding of business, sourcing and technology market
- Proven experience negotiating with clients and vendors
- Solid experience with business to business and business to consumer sales techniques
- Demonstrable experience working as part of a sales team in a fast-paced environment