- Implement and update security procedures in accordance to information security policies and guidelines.
- Manage and operates security solutions. Syslog servers, SIEM, Privilege user management.
- Review and conduct risk assessment on firewall and VPN access requests.
- Conduct log / access reviews as per contractual requirement.
- Configuring of firewall rules.
- Evaluate and recommend new/upgrade of software and hardware for the protection of information systems.
- Perform risk assessment on critical information security assets to identify the threats and vulnerabilities and recommend the appropriate mitigation controls.
- Conduct security audit, review and assessment to identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities, and ensure they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Response to the security incidents with established procedure and technology.
- Monitor, analyze and report security threats, incidents and vulnerabilities to information systems.
- Work closely with network, system administrators and application development teams to ensure security policies are being followed.
- Monitor and announce security advisories to network and system administrators on security alerts, new/zero day vulnerabilities.
- Supports internal and external audit exercises for the maintenance of various certifications and contractual requirements.
- Keeps abreast of security technological advancement, emerging information security standards and new security software or hardware solutions.
- Handle Change Request, Service Request, Incident.
- Plan maintenance for all the security equipment for patching.
- Any other duties as and when assigned.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Minimum 3 year of experience in security administration.
- Relevant Certification on IT Security is highly preferable.
Shortlisted candidate will be offered a 1 year Agency Contract employment