- Plan and schedule Preventive Maintenance (PM) works, perform Corrective Maintenance (CM) or tests, record all faults reported within specified time.
- Require responds to customer’s site in and/or after office hours
- Perform system troubleshooting, training provided.
- Travel to sites (Company vehicle provided)
- Maintain hardware inventory
- Update maintenance procedure and checklist
- Perform other relevant ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Some outdoor hand-on works required (E.g. clean and replace faulty cameras, antennas)
- Diploma/Advance Diploma and degree in IT, Engineering or equivalent
- Responsible, proactive and have the initially to response to fault call upon activated.
- Class 3 license holder will have advantage.
- Prior knowledge with computer hardware and software preferred
- Prior knowledge on basic networking, Windows systems, basic MS office knowledge
- Prior experience in system maintenance will have advantage.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year agency contract employment.