Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Understand business and application requirements, translate and work with infrastructure teams to deliver solutions that meet budget and timeline.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other teams on user access reviews, disaster recovery or business continuity exercises. Provide support for all large-scale activities like system maintenance; project go-live, disaster recovery exercise or high severity incidents.
- Provide support during high severity incidents by interfacing with infrastructure and security teams.
- Develop or fine-tune operating procedures to improve operational efficiency, adherence to policies or industry best practices.
- Document and develop system documentations for all supported applications and their interfaces with infrastructure for operations purposes.
- Manage relationships between application and infrastructure teams through brokering and collaboration.
- Prepare and present proposals to seek approval and secure funds for Service Delivery Operations.
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Information Technology or related degree;
- At least 8 years’ experience in Service Delivery related to application operations and process management;
- Self-motivated, driven, a good team player and strong ability to multi-task;
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in managing heterogeneous computing environments or supporting complicated health IT solutions are preferred; and Relevant Project Management or ITIL Service Management certifications will be an advantage.