- Provide storage/SAN administration and security management experience in various storage technologies, inclusive of direct attached storage, Storage Area Network, and archival storage.
- Provide Backup administration and manage end to end backup infrastructure including backup job policies including Backup to disk and backup to tape.
- Maintain Tape rotation schedule for Data Center provider (Tape handling) and offsite storage provider to ensure completeness and accountability.
- Remain current in the knowledge and use of data storage technology and management products.
- Provide event, warning, alert, and alarm processing and resolution of all event, warning, alert, and alarm messages.
- Investigate and provide improvement or remedial to operational processes
- Conduct routine monitoring using Software tools to measure the efficiency of online storage access, and take corrective action as needed (including performance adjustments to Equipment and Software, or file placement as required to improve service).
- Manage file transfers and other data movement activities and provide input processing, for activities such as loading third-party media (e.g. tape) and receipt and/or transmission of batch files.
- Manage online storage Thresholds and data archives.
- Document the policies and procedures to support the operational storage environment and participate in the design and ongoing refinement
- Providing online storage compaction as needed and as possible within production processing schedules.
- Configure and administer data restore and disaster recovery
- Monitor and report on External Storage Media usage.
- Perform backup enhancement and improvement.
- Perform system data backup and recovery as required and in accordance with standards, policies, and Disaster Recovery requirements.
- Involve in incident management, change request and service request
- In-depth experience in architecture design, managing and supporting Cloud Computing Platforms
- Storage experience in NetApp, EMC, Eturnus, Data Domain and IBM technology.
- Backup experience on backup technologies like NetBackup, DPM and HPDP.
- Experience in StorSimple, Nimble, PureStorage or any kind of new breeds of storage.
- Experience in Storage networking including SAN switches, FC, iSCSI, FCoE, iSCSI etc.
- Some scripting experience for automation.
- Familiar with the Vmware product family (ESXi, Vcenter,NSX-T,Vcloud director)
- Worked in an environment practicing ITIL based service management
- Certifications such as Microsoft Certified Professional (MCSE various track), VMware, PMP/ PRINCE2, ITIL V3, AWS Certified Solutions Architect/ Azure Solutions Architect will be an added advantage.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.