Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Educate customers and project team on Agile Processes and values.
- Single point of contact to customer teams.
- Ensure the Scrum ceremonies are correctly carried out with the appropriate displayed values.
- Plan, lead and track progress of software development work.
- Map out overall execution plan and ensure that roles & responsibility, objectives, commitment, deliverables and schedule are clearly communicated to team members & customers.
- Understand and analyze requirements to assist in development of technical design specification and translating design into process/program specifications.
- Able to work with the customer product owner to prioritize project work and technical debt to ensure optimum use of technical resources.
- Managing customers’ expectations.
- Ensuring quality in the development process and providing ongoing maintenance.
- Ensure team members receive relevant training to complete their tasks.
- Responsible for clear communication (both written and verbal) with technical and non-technical contacts (internal and external) and all seniority levels.
- Maintaining a good relationship with the customer.
- At least 6 years of experience with substantial project work in software design & development, of which at least 3 years are in agile projects
- Minimally 5 years of Scrum-Master experience and have completed projects with strong need for User Experience
- Prior exposure to agile development methodologies such as SCRUM and XP Programming or Kanban.
- Prior experience in using user stories to document requirements will be a plus
- Experience in developing solutions using appropriate platforms and system technologies such as enterprise database design, web and application server and network technologies
- Enjoy working in a team and apply adaptive, servant leadership according to the different working scenarios
- Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude, creative with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills including strong persuasive techniques.
- Ability to lead, develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship.