- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum 6+ years of Proven experience as a full stack developer or similar role.
- Strong experience in back-end languages Java, Spring Boot.
- Strong Experience in designing and implementing REST based micro services using Spring Boot/Node.js.
- Experience in developing event-driven applications and familiarity with Kafka or any messaging system.
- Familiarity with databases (Oracle OR MySQL OR MongoDB OR SQL Server), web servers (Nginx or Apache) and UI/UX design.
- Experience in scrum-based software development, JIRA and CI/CD.
- Nice to have: (i) Experience in distributed application development using Apache Storm or Spark, Python coding experience. (ii) Experience in Kubernetes or containerised application development. (iii) Experience in BPMN, Apache Camel, Drools, Mule, Alfresco
Note: Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency contract employment.