Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Translate the organisational/business requirements to technical requirements. Produce the requirement documents for semi-complex (or) complex systems.
- Apply well-defined design policy guidelines and parameters to draft design specifications of infrastructure components that address usage, performance and security requirements.
- Produce high level architecture designs to meet customer requirements for semi-complex (or) complex systems. Articulate with sufficient knowledge to convince and explain customer on the design.
- Establish governing principles for network design and deployment.
- Lead the solution handover process from presales to project team and identify any solution defects that may hinder the success of the projects.
- Support gathering of end-user information for implementation planning.
- Analyze technical needs, requirements, and state of the network’s infrastructure design, integration, and operations.
- Detail an infrastructure installation and testing plan for suitable site locations, resolving infrastructure malfunctions where required.
- Work with technical management to design networks that effectively reflect business needs, service-level and availability requirements, and other technology parameters.
- Determine requirements and develop a phase test plan, identifying optimal schedules and means for executing test scripts.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and provide end-to-end management of infrastructure disruptions or technical issues encountered by users, and plan infrastructure upgrade activities.
- Degree in Information Tech/Network related studies with CCNA/CCNP/CCIE
- Data Center Networking Design and Implementation
- Enterprise Networks Design and Implementation
- Network Security Design and Implementation
- Large Scale network routing design and implementation