Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Develop project technology strategy by understanding key client objectives; diagnosing and mapping client requirements; articulating solution risks and barriers; recommending project approaches; preparing time and cost estimates; and planning full project life cycle.
- Prepare and deliver the business value solutions for customers, including proposal writing, presentation, conduct proof-of-concept to showcase its technical feasibility when necessary.
- Propose technical solutions and oversee the selection of technologies and estimate resources required to develop the proposed solutions to meet customer’s requirements.
- Articulate alternatives in terms of cost, benefit and risk where multiple solutions exist.
- Highlight the positive impact of the solutions and it how it can achieve customer’s business goals.
- Manage customer relationship by communicating architecture standards and frameworks; answering questions; resolving concerns and issues.
- Actively participate in the business development lifecycle. Identify opportunities, generate proposals, and support other sales efforts.
- Increase organization effectiveness by identifying opportunities to leverage solutions to other engagements.
- Improve information usefulness by tracking emerging technologies; evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational requirements.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required or assigned.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- At least 4 years relevant experience in pre-sales support preferably from System Integrator industry.
- Certificate in CCNP.
- Experience leading large group meetings/information gathering sessions with senior-level Executives.
- Professional experience with n-tier application architectures development.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, with ability to function at both the detail and conceptual levels.
- Experience with service-oriented architectures.
- Additional technical qualifications include hands-on experience in several of the following products or technologies: Cisco/Alcatel-Lucent/Juniper technology (Routing, Switching, Wireless and Security) or Campus Network Design.
- Independent and a keen learner to grasp new skills / product knowledge.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.