As a Senior/Software Engineer (Functional)
- Work with a small team of developers to deliver the modules to develop web-based application systems.
- Manage the user-requirements gathering process
- Participate in the design and development of web applications based on J2EE.
- Assist in the user acceptance testing process.
- Implement, customize, test, document and maintain software applications.
- Ensure that the modules delivered are according to the specifications and are of high quality.
As a Lead/Senior/Full Stack Developer (Agile Development)
- Be part of an Agile team to carry out full-stack development to deliver and maintain large-scale enterprise web application systems.
- Work with customers in user story elaboration and effort estimation.
- Implement microservices with container related technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes).
- Develop automated unit tests.
- Assist to set up continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) automation.
- A Degree/Diploma in Computer Science
- Technical skills include proven object-oriented programming experience with Java and C++ together with extensive RDBMS through JDBC
- Experience in J2EE, Web Services and XML will be advantageous
- Experience in Elixir reporting solutions will be advantageous
- Knowledge in SQL
- Proficiency in one or more frontend framework (HTML5 / Angular / React).
- Experience developing on both web and cloud platforms
- Good interpersonal & communication skills